Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When Opportunity Knocks...

Be ready to open the door.

At about 10am today, Doc Rey gets a call from DZMM if they can schedule to interview a Sunshine grower. So Doc Rey calls me to ask WHO do we send?

I asked several questions:

1) when
2) live or phone patch
3) teleradyo too?

He had to get back to me. He didn't ask too. Saturday and phone patch was possible...hmmmm...

I thought about the possible growers who can do a live guesting. Live ones are more alive and exchange inside the studio is energetic. Called up several growers. They weren't picking up their cellphones nor landlines! No reply to my texts :(

Plan B. Get a grower who is a livewire and that a phone patch will be feasible....He/She should be well spoken and not timid to do a vibrant exchange with people he has never met!

One text to my Benguet grower...reply was PRONTO! That is why he was the perfect choice :) Laging handa!

I am happy to be able to market a Sunshine grower whenever necessary. Listen to Jonathan on Saturday, July25 at about 4:30am...Sa Kabukiran, over DZMM 630khz. They are also shown over Teleradyo of Abs-Cbn DZMM, shown nationwide.

P.S. The growers I have marketed in interviews will be able to certify that we don't have scripts for them. I just wish them "good luck" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment