Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Scouting For A Market At The Hills


From a Pasig property which I was scouting the area for some vibes...I was just riding around the area. Passing White Plains, I headed towards Temple Drive. That is the street where you have Rustan's and Starbucks, behind Corinthian Gardens. You find Corinthian Hills on that street.

A series of signs caught my attention. I stopped by the last one and hmmmmmmm, it interested me. Am sure it is still slow now as they are still new in the area, but I like the Chef's seasoning to this market. You get to go shop around for food you can eat there or take home. Exciting flavours and blendings await you as chefs' innovative and creative juices are employed.

If plans push through, expect Sunshine Chicken to be made available there at affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment