Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Visited St. Mary's Farm In Cebu

Sad that Hector who owns St. Mary's Farm had an emergency the morning we were scheduled to visit. He made the perfect choice when he sent his good friend/marketing consultant to drive us. Romy was the most engaging guide one can ask for.

This farm had always had a soft spot for me as they had been giving livelihood and creating a better of quality of life for the mountainfolks in this part of Cebu City.


Since about September 2007, loading had been regular and they had been targetting the specialty restaurants and end users.

We were served a filling lunch with Sunshines the way they would have it. Sunshines soup with just lemongrass, Sunshine inihaw with feet and head (the crispy skin was to die for). Notice how the chicken was served in a Coca Cola plate..."everyday sweet Sunshine"! They had kept some layers and I sampled them, raw. I had two raw eggs straight right up! It was capped with fresh cheese that the barangay tanod makes from his cows.

Dinner was scheduled at KK that night as the Sunshines there are from St. Mary's....as he was parking, I knew it was him already. Talk about vibes over text messages.

13 comments:

  1. hi!!! im aldrin john abarracoso a student of visayas state university... i would like to inquire if your farm are willing to accept on job training (ojt)...for my field practise as a requirement for my course...pls.contact for this num.09262677551 for any responce...aj_yuh99@yahoo.com for my e-mail account thank you godbless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!! im aldrin john abarracoso a student of visayas state university... i would like to inquire if your farm are willing to accept on job training (ojt)...for my field practise as a requirement for my course...pls.contact for this num.09262677551 for any responce...aj_yuh99@yahoo.com for my e-mail account thank you godbless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr.yoh, The owners of St. Mary's will be joining us at the Sunshine Chicken booth during the Cebu Food Expo at Waterfront Cebu, July 10-12.

    You may want to ask him and discuss the possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have lot for sale in carcar city very good in poultry business

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi we have land for sale in carcar city cebu a place for good puoltry busines just contact +6309297672901

    ReplyDelete
  6. for your Roofing Needs:

    Onduline is a lightweight, non asbestos, corrosion free and insulated roofing material that is the ideal roofing for any chicken farm. Onduline has successful projects in Batangas & Cagayan De Oro. Onduline is also very willing to sponsor and conduct product presentation to all farms owners meeting. to know more about Onduline, visit: www.onduline.com.ph

    Yours Truly,

    Robert Philip T. Ngo
    VisMIn Manager
    Onduline Philippines
    Tel.# (032) 321-2309
    Cel.# 0916-643-6001
    Cel.# 0923-716-5189
    Email: rpngo@onduline.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am Rhea. I and my friends have business. We are planning to expand our dried fish business. We are planning to have eggs. Are you open to have dealers? email me @ rheaanpol@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi im joseph aparici im planning for egg bussiness pls kol me or txt me or just email your no.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 266-32-02 or txt 09225766157

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! I am planning to invest in sasso farming, may i know how much per head if my intial purchase will be 200 heads day old chick.pls text me 09081173090 for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening. I would like to know how much per tray on your organic free-range chicken eggs, and when is your next harvest? I want to supply and retail organic free-range chicken eggs here in Cebu, Mandaue, Lapu-Lapu City area and Bohol. Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

    Regards,

    REX
    0923 351 5336

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day sir/mdme, i'm elmer alcoseba a student from CARCAR CITY COLLEGE , i would like to inquire if your farm are willing to accept 5 to 11 (OJT's) on job training for our field experience and practice as a requirements of our course BS-AGRICULTURE. Please contact this no. 09358481882 for any response and elmer.alcoseba.5@facebook.com for my email account. Thank you GODBLESS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi i want to buy 10 hens 2 cock please contact me 09178881554 thanks Jess

    ReplyDelete