Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kwentong Negosyo April-May 2008


Nakakakuha ba kayo ng Kwentong Negosy0?

If you like reading Entrepreneur Magazine, you will like this one too. Written in Pilipino, I like reading about the doable projects, starting from achievable points. When the opportunity to be interviewed came up, we were excited.

They said that this particular issue got a lot of good reviews because of the "matapang" cover, at the same time a very light and happy feeling you get after reading the different articles.

I have to thank Jody and Merriam for the photo shoot
. And to Jesi, Vic and KN staff...keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. hi solraya
    I had the privilege of tasting sunshine chicken and it reminded me of how chicken should taste-- naturally tasty, juicy and tender. Since the taste test which obtained 100% acceptance rating for my whole family, I resolve to constantly serve sunshine chicken at home. I'm having difficulty getting dressed sunshine chicken though. Where can one, with small requirement good for a household of 8, get sunshine chicken these days in Metro Manila (preferably around Ortigas, Makati, Marikina and Quezon City?
    More success to Solraya,
    Jesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekend mornings find me personally manning our tables at Market at the Hills, The Clubhouse, Corinthian Hills (along Temple Drive). That location is central.

    Maraming salamat :)

    ReplyDelete