Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FAME

This morning I saw on TV that there will be a remake of that old movie, it was my generation, FAME. Almost everyone wanted to be a dancer and a welder back then. Maybe not a welder! But it opened my eyes to using large abandoned spaces and things...remember her apartment? It was an old warehouse.

Anyway, weeks ago, I got an email from CITEM, inviting Sunshine Chicken to exhibit in the Golden Edition of the Manila F.A.M.E. International. They are opening a new section for Health and Wellness.

Forgot all about it, buried in paper work was the application I had filled out, waiting to be faxed.

Good thing I saw the news on the remake of FAME and called up CITEM today.

See you there...They will have the big event at both the World Trade Center and SMX Convention Center.

Sunshine Chicken will be at the World Trade Center...Oct 15-18.

Let's support what is Pinoy. CITEM also works hard for us :) In turn, all the shows we join are meant for consumer awareness to benefit our growers.

No comments:

Post a Comment