Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today Was Great

Raymond of Daily Dose Farm, Amy and Allan of Great View Farm and I met at about 10am at Cafe Amadeo, AANI Herbal Garden and Livelihood Center. Btw, those are two blogs I enjoy for simple reading yet their style of writing drops you in the middle of Candelaria and Gen San.

Of course we talked about organic farming, books of Raymond, how one has to unlearn things to learn to go organic and Great View Farm's first Sunshines.

Pleasant to meet there because coffee is good, parking is everywhere, people know one another, quiet and informal.

Time flew and I just realized it was noon as the AANI office had their door closed for lunch....so we hied of to Kamameshi for our organic sashimi :)

Since we were discussing about EDSA Garden House, I drove Amy and Allan for a go-see. Good that Adela Ang, the owner, was there. They saw how hands-on she was in the business as she herself was harvesting the herbs for delivery to a client.

Since Allan was flying out tomorrow, I left them to visit family and just wished to see them again next time.

Tomorrow is a huge day ahead.... as I will be alone to meet up with the "technical" clients. I prefer the "know nothing" clients as our minds just free range together.

No comments:

Post a Comment