Thursday, August 26, 2010

1st PINES


Philippine International Eco Show, running from today until 29 August at the SMX Convention Center.

This is the first time CITEM and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) put together this kind of show that is for goods and services that are ecology, green friendly. Interesting exhibit. Construction, food, packaging, machineries, solar panels etc. The seminars are eye openers and interesting mix of information. Glad I chose a booth right beside the Activity Area.

Good exposure for the market we are focusing on :)

You like our look? Using handmade paper, I have to thank my friend Gigi Gonzales for taking time to think, travel, carry, tape and cut up those rays for me! She also conceptualized our eco friendly packaging of bayongs and pulp paper.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope to visit the eco show over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I blogged about finding your booth here: http://scorpionsyrup.us.splinder.com/post/916318#916318

    I wish to provide the weight and corresponding amount of sisig and liver pate. Thanks in advance! :D

    ReplyDelete