Monday, November 17, 2008

Shangrila Mall

My quick morning errand to pick up a rotisserie for Santiago was derailed. There was only one staff and no one may carry the unit to my truck. Haayyyy..so sad that I can't drive back and meant to kill time at Shangrila. Really a bore...

Shhhhh...it isn't a bore to someone who has no time to shop :)

Last week I was at ATC....shucks, I can't remember that last time I was awed wehehehhe. Anyway, as I entered Shangrila, I remembered to check out a space being offered to me to set up a naturally grown/organic store.

Walked around both entrances from 11am when the mall opened. Had lunch nearby...walked around the site again.

At 1pm, got the call to pass by my rotisserie again.

Shangrila is one place I will go to. I like quiet places My favorite before was the old Greenbelt, Alabang Town Center, Rockwell and this mall.

Most people will discourage me about low traffic. But again, I want to get the attention of people like me.

Will see how the universe takes us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment