Saturday, August 13, 2011

My New Favorite

Because of my involvement with natural farming, marketing and writing, I find myself always looking out for new things.  Or...good, old things that others are taking for granted.

This week was the Department of Agriculture's BAR Agritechno Forum at SM Megamall Trade Halls.

The show also gave weight on the commercial production of naturally farmed native pigs.  All of a sudden I missed our own farm, where we have pastured native pigs.  Yes pastured and just fed fruits and vegetables.
Just the way pigs were raised before

The booth of the Philippine Carabao Center drew me, because I really buy their products on the way to Isabela.  They have a new flavor for their yogurt drink...Dragon Fruit!

It was creamy, pulpy, just the right tanginess...it is my new favorite.  In color, it even standsout beside my all time loved Strawberry Yogurt :)
Dragon Fruit flavored

No comments:

Post a Comment